PLEASE NOTE: OUR NEW PIZZA LUNCH PAYMENT SYSTEM IS READY TO TAKE YOUR ORDERS. IF YOU ALREADY PLACED AN ORDER USING ‘SCHOOL CASH ONLINE’, YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-ORDER.
Blythwood will once again offer the ever-popular Pizza Lunch Fundraising Program to students in grades K-6. This is a very important fundraising program for our school—and the kids love it!
October 17 February 13
October 31 February 27
November 14 April 10
November 28 April 24
December 12 May 8
January 16 May 22
January 30 June 5
1 Slice = $76 for the entire year
2 Slices = $92 for the entire year
Students have a choice between pepperoni or cheese. Cost includes a snack.
HOW IT WORKS
Pizza is delivered to your child’s classroom at 11:35 AM on Pizza Lunch Days. Parent volunteers supervise the class until lunch recess at 12:05 PM. Please volunteer for at least one Pizza Lunch! The program can only run if there are volunteers in each classroom. Class Parents will organize the volunteers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When you sign up you are ordering pizza and a snack for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR.
- Please ensure you order the correct number of slices. We will only accept order changes between December 15 – January 11.
- Alternative dates for any Pizza Lunch will be offered only in the case of a scheduling conflict due to class trips.
- Two slices is the maximum order under the Ministry of Education’s School Food & Beverage Policy.
- There are no Pizza Lunches in March to eliminate waste.
- Feel free to send food from home to add to your child’s lunch.
- If your child does not participate in the Pizza Lunch Program, they are welcome to eat their lunch in their classroom with the rest of the class.
- To support a healthier lunch, we will no longer be providing juice boxes. Students should bring their own drink.
- As this is a fundraiser, there are no refunds.
HOW TO ORDER
Place your order online at: https://sagoto.com/bps/pizza. Deadline to order is October 10, 2018