DEADLINE TO ORDER: SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Blythwood will once again offer the ever-popular Pizza Lunch Fundraising Program to students in grades K-6. This is a very important fundraising program for our school—and the kids love it!
We have increased the number of pizza lunches this year from 14 to 18.
October 2 February 19
October 16 March 4
October 30 March 25
November 13 April 1
November 27 April 15
December 11 April 29
January 8 May 13
January 22 May 27
February 5 June 10
1 Slice = $96 for the entire year
2 Slices = $115 for the entire year
Students have a choice between pepperoni or cheese. Cost includes a snack.
HOW IT WORKS
Pizza is delivered to your child’s classroom at 11:35 AM on Pizza Lunch Days. Parent volunteers supervise the class until lunch recess at 12:05 PM. Please volunteer for at least one Pizza Lunch! The program can only run if there are volunteers in each classroom. Class Parents will organize the volunteers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When you sign up you are ordering pizza and a snack for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR.
- Please ensure you order the correct number of slices. We will only accept order changes between December 16 – January 3.
- Alternative dates for any Pizza Lunch will be offered only in the case of a scheduling conflict due to class trips.
- Two slices is the maximum order under the Ministry of Education’s School Food & Beverage Policy.
- Feel free to send food from home to add to your child’s lunch.
- If your child does not participate in the Pizza Lunch Program, they are welcome to eat their lunch in their classroom with the rest of the class.
- To support a healthier lunch, we will no longer be providing juice boxes. Students should bring their own drink.
- As this is a fundraiser, there are no refunds.
HOW TO ORDER
Place your order online at www.sagoto.com/bps/pizza
Deadline to order is September 19, 2019.
Order changes will only be accepted between December 16 – January 3.