Welcome back to school Blythwood!
Dear Blythwood Families,
On behalf of the Blythwood PSA/PSC we would like to welcome you to the 2019/2020 school year. To the new families joining Blythwood this school year, we extend a warm welcome. Blythwood is a wonderful community and we are so lucky at this school to have very involved and active parent volunteers. Welcome to our Blythwood parent community website for important information about the school and our programs. This is a parent driven site for sharing information related to committee organized events and unofficial school related information where parents can gain access to our calendar of events, printable forms, sign up to mailing lists, etc.
What you will find on the website:
- Fun Fair Information
- Cross Country Information
- Anaphylaxis Letter & Policy
- Volunteer Opportunity Information/Form
- Gala 2020
- After 4 & Lunch Program Information
Important Dates/Things to Note:
- New Parent Breakfast: September 11; 8am-8:40am
- Cross Country (Grades 1-6) Permission Forms Due: September 9
- Cross Country jersey orders due: September 18
- Class List/Class Parent Forms Due: September 9
- Class Parent Volunteer Forms Due: September 9
- Meeting with Class Parents: September 13; 9am-9:45am -Library
- Fun Fair: September 21;11am –2pm
- Book Fair: September 24, 25 & 26
- Curriculum Night: September 26
- Pizza Lunch signup link will be shared Mid September
- FirstGeneral (PSA/C) Meeting: October 29th, 7pm – Library
Parent Volunteers we are currently seeking:
- A Director of Fundraising on the PSA/C committees.
- Grade 6 Graduation Committee Chairs
The Fun Fair will take place on Saturday, September 21, 11am-2pm. We hope you will join in the fun. We need 100 volunteers to make this Fun Fair a success. Please consider signing up for a short shift on the day of.
Please take the opportunity to read through all the documents on our website and fill in the necessary forms as soon as possible. Thank you.
Wishing everyone a wonderful school year,
Andrea Reid & Kristy Luciani (Co-Chairs Blythwood PSA/PSC)