Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 7:00 A.M., online registration begins for the Blythwood After Four Fall 2019 term!!! Don’t wait until the morning to get ready to register. Read below to ensure you have a QuickEnrollment account set up to save you time the morning of registration.
How do I register?
All registration will be done online.
Before registration morning:
- Visit the Blythwood After Four QuickEnrollment website by clicking on the link below or copying it into your browser: https://www.quickenrollment.com/league/prelogin.aspx?org_keyword=BAF
- You will have three options:
i) If you already have a QuickEnrollment Account and know your username and password you can choose the first option and sign in and ensure you have all family members that you will be signing up in After Four programs listed.
ii) If you have a QuickEnrollment Account but have forgotten your sign in information use the second option to retrieve it and then sign in and ensure you have all family members that you will be signing up in After Four programs listed.
iii) If you don’t have a QuickEnrollment Account, use option three and follow the prompts to create a family account ensuring all family members that you will be signing up in After Four programs are included.
Make sure your email address is correct as this is the address to which we will send confirmations/course information, etc.
Program Registration OPENS at 7:00 A.M., Thursday, September 19
Program Registration CLOSES at 4:00 P.M., Sunday, September 22
- Click on the link HERE or copy and paste it into your browser (include the https://).
- Login using the QuickEnrollment account you created.
- You will see the list of offerings and what is closed and open currently. If you see a program open that you would like to register for, click the registration button.
- Once you agree to the conditions of participation, you will be able to add one class per child to your cart.
- You will be asked for personal information for each registrant at this time, including if your child can walk home alone when after school programs are finished. If you are registering for a lunch time program just click ‘no’ to this question. Mandatory fields include age, grade, room number and an alternate phone number we can reach you at. You will need to complete this form for each child you are registering.
- At the 5th step you will have the option to pay by credit card for the courses have in your cart or add ‘another participant’. If you choose to add ‘another participant’ you will be taken back to the list of programs available and can add a second program for each child. If a class fills up while you are in the registration process you will see a message at check out that gives you two options:
i) continue with enrollment and payment of the classes still available in your cart
ii) go back and choose another course before proceeding. Remember your placement in the waitlist queue awaiting confirmation is not done until payment is complete. If you choose to go back and register for another course all courses other than those that have filled will remain in your ‘cart’. You can complete payment for what is in your cart and then login again and register for secondary classes ensuring you are in the waitlist queue. All payment must be made by VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Upon payment you will see Registration complete and be in the waitlist queue assuming payment is able to be processed.
- You will immediately receive an invoice email indicating registration is complete and you are on the waitlist awaiting confirmation. You will also receive a secondary credit card processing email indicating payment is processed.
- It is only once you receive a third email from moc.l1569169120iamg@1569169120ruofr1569169120etfad1569169120oowht1569169120ylb1569169120 confirming your ACCEPTANCE into the program or NOT, is your spot guaranteed.
If a class is full when you attempt to register for it or if you get an email indicating that you are NOT registered for the class you chose and you still wish to enrol in this program, please send an email to moc.l1569169120iamg@1569169120ruofr1569169120etfad1569169120oowht1569169120ylb1569169120 with the subject line waitlist: (course name) and include your child’s name, grade and desired course in the body.
If sufficient demand exists, an instructor can be found and a classroom is available we will add a class and email you the option to enroll in it. Often demand exists that we cannot accommodate due to facility or instructor limitations and in these cases we will not respond to waitlist requests. There will be no class switching allowed.
If your child is going to be absent from After Four classes, please leave a message with Nancy in the office at ac.no1569169120.bsdt1569169120@okne1569169120hcste1569169120leM.y1569169120cnaN1569169120 or 416 393 9104. If your child was at school but is absent from the After Four course with no explanation, we will contact you at the number provided on your form.
Students must go to the classroom assigned for their course at 3:30 p.m., and check in with the instructor running the course.
They can eat their snack that you have packed for them (there will no longer be a snack provided) while the instructor is taking attendance. Programs begin at 3:45 p.m. At the completion of the program at 4:45 p.m., all students will be dismissed from their classrooms according to the preferences you indicated on the registration form.
Please specify on the registration form if you grant permission for your child to walk home without a parent/guardian. Otherwise all students must remain at the classroom until an adult signs them out with the instructor.
Parents/guardians must pick children up promptly at 4:45 p.m. Repeated late pickup will result in the student’s dismissal from the course.
Parents and children are reminded of the Blythwood Behaviour Code. All students are expected to treat each other, the coordinator and their instructors with mutual respect and consideration. In order to preserve a safe and enjoyable learning environment for all, we reserve the right to deal with behavioural problems in a manner consistent with school policy. If a student is expelled from the program there will be no refund.
- Because financial commitments are made to instructors, refunds will not be made to those who wish to withdraw from a course. Registrants may find a replacement and collect the fees from that person.
- If financial limitations preclude your child’s participation, please do not hesitate to speak in confidence with the school principal before registration.
- The After 4 Committee reserves the right to cancel courses that do not meet a minimum enrolment. In these cases fees will be returned.
Please contact the below committee reps with any questions: moc.l1569169120iamg@1569169120ruofr1569169120etfad1569169120oowht1569169120ylb1569169120
- General or registration questions and feedback: Julie Bredin Hartman or Christy Sulkowski
- Payment questions: Christy Sulkowski or Melissa Benum
- Design & layout: Caren Thomas
After Four & Lunch Programs Team
Julie Bredin Hartman